Add to My Interests
Remove from My Interests
Even in the most clear-cut matters, defending IP and trade secrets can be difficult. And when digital evidence is obfuscated through direct and indirect efforts, these defenses can be downright daunting. However, with a comprehensive and integrated discovery plan supported by a team of experts with digital investigative experience augmented with targeted e-discovery technologies, legal teams can quickly, effectively, and economically gain and maintain the legal high ground in these critical corporate matters.
This expert panel will present actionable approaches and best practices for counsel to consider as part of forensic collection, early case insight, and legal document review efforts during IP and trade secret matters. Shared through the lens of an example matter based on an aggregate of actual experiences, this panel presentation will help legal teams as they seek to proactively shape positive e-discovery outcomes.
Join us to hear discussion on the following topics:
• Organizing for Success: From Complaint to Discovery Plan
• Accelerated Execution: Translating Data into Evidence
• Advancing on Smoking Guns: Advanced Technologies and Assisted Review
• Reviewing Right: Accelerated Legal Document Review
• Decisive Differences: The Benefit of an Integrated e-Discovery Provider
Do Not Sell My Personal Information